A game after he scored 42 points in a 125-124 loss to the Mavericks, Russell Westbrook leads the Washington Wizards (29-35) at home against the Indiana Pacers (30-33) on Monday, May 3. The Wizards are favored by in the matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 3, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Wizards vs Pacers Betting Odds
Wizards vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 3
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out For Season (Leg)
Myles Turner: Out (Toe),
Goga Bitadze: Day To Day (Ankle),
JaKarr Sampson: Out (Head),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Wizards and Pacers Records ATS
- Washington has compiled a 36-27 record against the spread this season.
- The Wizards are 4-3 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 5-point favorite.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 30 of 63 games this season (47.6%).
- Indiana has a 26-37 record against the spread this season.
- For the 15th time this season, the Pacers are at least a 5-point underdog, where they have a record of 6-8 against the spread.
- Indiana and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 60.3% (38) of its 63 games played.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/29/2021||Pacers||Wizards||-7||230.5||-283||230||Regular Season||132-124 WAS|
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over on Monday’s 246 total in 18 out of 64 games (28.1%) this season.
- In 19% of Indiana’s games this season (12 of 63), the total points scored was greater than Monday’s 246-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Wizards games is 232.9 points, 13.1 fewer than the over/under of 246 points for this contest.
- A difference of 16.9 points separates this game’s over/under (246 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (229.1 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Wizards this season is 119.7 points, 6.3 fewer points than their implied total of 126 points in Monday’s game.
- This season, Washington has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (126) 14 times.
- The 114.7-point average implied total on the season for the Pacers is 6.3 fewer points than the team’s 121-point implied total in this matchup.
- Indiana has scored more than this game’s implied total of 121 points 17 times this season.
- The Wizards are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.2 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (114.5) in the league.
- The Wizards have a negative point differential on the season (-162 total points, -2.5 per game), while the Pacers have scored only one more point than their opponents (zero per game).
- Westbrook leads the Wizards in both rebounds (11.2 per game) and assists (11.0 per game).
- Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 12.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.2.
- Washington is led in scoring by Bradley Beal’s 31.0 points per game.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 40.2.
- Davis Bertans is the top three-point shooter for the Wizards, hitting 2.9 per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.6 shots higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Westbrook leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Daniel Gafford collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Washington.
- Gafford’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Pacers leader in scoring is Malcolm Brogdon with 21.2 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 2.3 points greater than his season average of 21.2.
- When it comes to Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Domantas Sabonis with 11.7 rebounds per game and T.J. McConnell with 6.5 assists per game.
- McConnell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 20.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 18.0.
- Brogdon is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- McConnell is at the top of Indiana’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 3.4 per game.
- McConnell’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from