A game after he put up 34 points in a 113-94 win over the Bulls, Julius Randle leads the New York Knicks (35-28) on the road against the Houston Rockets (16-48) as 8-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on MSG, begins at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, May 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of May 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Rockets Betting Odds
Knicks vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 2
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle)
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Ankle),
Avery Bradley: Out (Leg),
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
D.J. Augustin: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
Sterling Brown: Out (Knee),
John Wall: Out For Season (Hamstring)
Knicks and Rockets Records ATS
- New York has played to a 40-22-1 record against the spread this season.
- Only 28 of 63 New York games this season (44.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with 22 wins and 42 losses ATS.
- Houston and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 42.2% (27) of their 64 games played.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Knicks||Knicks||-0.5||213||-111||-108||Regular Season||121-99 NY|
- New York and its opponents have hit the over on Sunday’s 216.5 total in 24 out of 63 games (38.1%) this season.
- In Houston’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup point total in 41 out of 64 matchups (64.1%).
- On average, the over/under in Knicks games is 4.7 points fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates the average total points bet in Rockets’ games (223.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (216.5 points).
- The Knicks have an average implied point total of 109.4 this season, which is 2.6 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (112).
- New York has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (112) 22 times.
- The Rockets’ average implied point total on the season (115.5 points) is 11.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Houston has put up more than 104 points in 37 games on the season.
- The Knicks are at the 26th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (107 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 26th-fewest points per game (115.3) in the league.
- The Knicks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 145 points this season (2.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Rockets have out-scored them by 473 more points on the year (7.4 per game).
- Randle leads the Knicks in scoring (24.1 points per game), rebounding (10.4 per game) and assisting (5.9 per game).
- Randle’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.6 points lower than his season average of 24.1.
- Reggie Bullock is the top three-point shooter for the Knicks, hitting 2.4 per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 2.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Nerlens Noel records 1.1 steals and 2.2 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Noel’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 21.0 points per game and 9.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Wood’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.1 greater than his season average of 32.4.
- John Wall has the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 6.9 assists per game this season.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 3.2 less than his season average of 30.7.
- Eric Gordon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Jae’Sean Tate is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from