A game after he put up 44 points in a 131-129 loss to the Wizards, Pascal Siakam leads the Toronto Raptors (27-40) at home against the Memphis Grizzlies (33-33) on Saturday, May 8, 2021. The Raptors are underdogs by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE. The over/under is 226.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 8, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Grizzlies vs Raptors Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs Raptors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 8
Sean McDermott: Out (Foot),
Grayson Allen: Out (Abdonminal)
Paul Watson: Out (Knee),
Chris Boucher: Out (Knee),
Kyle Lowry: Out (Rest),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Injury Management),
OG Anunoby: Out (Injury Management),
Yuta Watanabe: Day To Day (Ankle)
Grizzlies and Raptors Records ATS
- Memphis has compiled a 39-26-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Grizzlies are 6-5 against the spread this season.
- Memphis and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 50% of its games this season (33/66).
- Toronto has a 29-37-1 record against the spread this season.
- For the 20th time this season, the Raptors are at least a 5-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-11-1 against the spread.
- 46.3% of Toronto’s 67 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Raptors knocked off the Grizzlies 128-113. Jonas Valanciunas led the Grizzlies with 27 points, and Siakam paced the Raptors with 32. The Raptors covered the spread as 3-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 241 total points to go over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2021||Raptors||Grizzlies||-3||223.5||-142||118||Regular Season||128-113 TOR*|
- Memphis and its opponents have gone over Saturday’s 226.5 total in 33 out of 66 games (50%) this season.
- In 29 out of Toronto’s 67 games this season (43.3%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Saturday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.2 points more than the average over/under in Raptors’ games this season (223.3 points).
- The Grizzlies have an average implied point total of 115.1 this season, which is 0.9 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (116).
- Memphis has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) 29 times this season.
- The Raptors’ average implied point total on the season (113.6 points) is 2.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- Toronto has scored more than 111 points 37 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are the NBA’s 13th-highest scoring team (113.3 PPG), while the Raptors allow their opponents the 13th-fewest points per game (111.5) in the league.
- The Grizzlies have totaled 35 more points than their opponents this season (0.6 per game on average), and the Raptors have scored 23 more points than their opponents (0.3 per game).
- Ja Morant leads the Grizzlies in points and assists. He puts up 19.4 points per game while adding 7.3 assists.
- Morant’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.8 assists lower than his season average of 7.3.
- Memphis’ rebounding leader is Valanciunas, who pulls down 12.3 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 9.5 rebounds, 2.8 rebounds less than his season average of 12.3.
- The Grizzlies are led by Grayson Allen from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Memphis’ blocks leader is Brandon Clarke, who averages 0.9 per game. Kyle Anderson leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Anderson’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Siakam is at the top of the Raptors scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 21.4 points per game and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Siakam’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 33.2.
- The Toronto leader in assists is Kyle Lowry with 7.3 assists per game.
- Lowry’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.4 less than his season average of 29.9.
- Fred VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 3.3.
- Toronto’s VanVleet has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Chris Boucher is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.
- VanVleet’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from